Friday, February 22, 2013

errand surprise



Every day I stroll around campus making deliveries or picking up items for use in our building.  Yesterday, I stopped by the University Center to pick up some batteries for the Animal Science department chair and when I walked out of the bookstore, this is who I found--O's class out for a campus walk.

O spied me and his grin lit up the room!  He stayed in his spot, but when I got over to him, he stood up and started grabbing my hand and telling me that it was time to go home.  I sat right next to him and we sang a song about five monkeys teasing an alligator.  The whole class was a stitch.  I then found an opportunity to sneak away and he was none the wiser.

What a sweet, golden opportunity for a little O time.

No comments:

Today was a fun day at school and home. Our class has been communicating with a class grandparent who drives a semi truck named trucker Bob....