Thursday, February 28, 2013

ch ch ch changes


This afternoon, my husband and I have a date to attend A's final Greenwood concert.  It's been a while since we've seen him on stage, so I'm hoping he will perform with his usual gust and energy. 

Tonight, A and I will be going to the Middle School auditorium to attend an orientation to middle school.  Kind of like Kindergarten registration, but a little more like welcome to high school.  It's an exciting time of life, we will see how the while transition goes.  In my heart of hearts, I am hoping he chooses to pursue an instrument/play in band, but we shall see. 

There may be some bumps, but that is what life is all about.  Falling down, picking up, learning and moving forward.  My dear friend, Michelle reminded me of one of our favorite authors Karen Kingsbury and her sweet story Let Me Hold You Longer, very appropriate on a day like this. 

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...