Wednesday, February 13, 2013

bachelor


This morning, our family was huddled around our iPad while we ate breakfast.  The ABC show, The Bachelor had broadcast the episode where Sean took his six dates to the beautiful island of Saint Croix.  We only watched about 20 minutes, but it was fun to see glimpses of places we visited while living there.  One of the most breathtaking places was a historic sugar mill that overlooked the Atlantic.  I THINK it was where we took our family photos in May.

They also visited Point Udall, Sandy Point and the Sustainable Farm.  We will continue to watch the episode this evening, but it was a nice way to start the day!  I learned something new too--the water on the north side of the island is the Atlantic Ocean while the water on the south side is the Caribbean Sea.  Interesting.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...