Sunday, October 16, 2011

World food day at UVI

We've had a very nice day. We drove to church and dropped Anders and Katie at Sunday School and then went downtown Frederiksted to have a cup of coffee at Polly's. They have a nice patio out back. We enjoyed the peace and quiet and Osten toddled around. We then went to church and the kids made cards for pastor Love as she has a broken leg. After church we went to a World Food Day event at the UVI campus. We ate pate, Johnny cakes, BBQ chicken, popcorn and drank Ginger beer and tamarind. We saw the Ramsdell family, the Greens, the Coles and the Hutchins. We also saw a petting zoo and macho zumbies. I will post photos once I'm on my regular computer. Now I'm baking cookies and will take a dip in the pool soon. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...