Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hispanic Heritage Assembly

Kathryn and Anders participated in their first Good Hope School Assembly. Kathryn helped direct the Kindergarten class sing the color song and pio pio pio. Anders sang with tremendous feeling with the 4th graders and I was told by numerous teachers that he was so fun to watch and has a great stage presence. I think they enjoyed themselves very much. I met Joshua's grandmother who is a native of Buffalo, MN. She seems like a gem of a woman. Next school assemble for Anders is Wednesday, November 23, an "I'm Thankful" concert. Should be fun to watch again.

kinders

anders singing

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...