Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gleek

Living on St. Croix we have had to eliminate some expenses in our lives as it is more expensive to live here.  Our electric bill for instance was about 4 times the amount it was in Wisconsin. 

Cable is one of the expenses we have eliminated.  To compensate for our lack of television exposure, we have subscribed to Netflix.  In that subscription, we are able to watch a myriad of television shows or movies on demand.  Glee has become a source of entertainment for yours truly.  I knew if I started watching I would get hooked and that has happened.  So far, they only have season 1 available, but I will search for ways to find season 2 and the current season 3. 

I AM A GLEEK AND PROUD OF IT!

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!