Tuesday, June 21, 2011

jungle

Happy SUMMMMER!  Last night we had a thunderstorm, not a big whopper, but nice strong thunder claps and some heavy rain.  I was so surprised that we didn't have a bed visitor as Katie slept through it all!  The vegetation in here in River Falls is getting quite large--our tomato and bean plants grew like weeds while we were on our northern journey.

Tonight we are hosting the lovely Quintana family for an evening of dinner, t-ball and baseball.  Ibby, Joe, Henry and Dehlia will be hanging out with us.  I will hopefully get  3 miler in as I'm starting on my Twin Cities Marathon training schedule. 

Sunrise today:  5:24am
Sunset today:  9:00pm

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...