Sunday, January 1, 2023

extreme makeover Olson edition

Brad and I teamed up & started/completed a breakfast nook update during the last days of 2022.  It started on Friday with emptying and cleaning shelves. 

On Saturday, we chose paint, collected painting supplies, washed walls and taped. Then we puttied spots that needed attention. Then it was time to paint. Brad did brush work and I rolled paint. We had a great time together. 

Culver’s for dinner then back home  to do some touch up. At 7pm, Brad, Osten and I went to see Avatar 2, good movie. Then Osten and I walked home. The last touch ups and the. Time to watch the ball drop for 2023! Happy New Year! 

Sunday morning I woke to Brad re installing items in shelves in the breakfast nook. He is such a great designer. We were able to use a basket and trays I just got from Mom’s house. Also displaying my Grandma Annie’s tray. We also swapped out a painting for Brads favorite Christmas gift, a map of Snowbank Lake. I’m sure we’ll enjoy using our new updated space. 






No comments:

happy Wednesday