Sunday, September 13, 2020

day filled with productivity

Today was a day that was low movement for me--I didn't quite log 10,000 steps, but I got a lot of lesson planning finished for the next three weeks. I'm not saying that it is the final plan, but I have a road map for the next several weeks. I want to make sure our team will have an outline of what I would love to accomplish with our learners through October 2. I think I spent a full 8 hours making time tables for each day. 

The Vikings game was exciting, but they ended up losing to the Packers 43-34. Anders (Vikings fan) spent the day with Lindsey (Packers fan). We asked him not to turn to the dark side ;). 



Katie and I made dinner together--spinach manicotti and then she made some really yummy banana bread. Katie and I took a nice walk for about 45 minutes this evening.

Osten and I worked together on his math homework and watched the sneak peak of season 4 of the Masked Singer. Soon we will be heading into read and get settled in for the evening. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday