Saturday, September 12, 2020

day filled with possibility

We have a day filled with possibility. I am planning on driving to my friend Michelle's house this morning to drop off our van so she can drive it to her cousin's baby shower today--their family has one vehicle and the logistics will not work in her favor. 

Brad made it home last night and we will be processing some of our tomato crop. 

Anders is planning on getting a COVID test today so he can potentially get back to school on Monday (fingers crossed he's negative).

Katie is getting some good beauty rest and I'm not sure what her plans are for the day. 

Osten is playing both inside and out today on this overcast morning. 

I am planning on meeting up with friend Julie in Marine today and getting some well deserved downtime. A nice dinner is also planned at home and getting lesson plans nailed down for next week and the week after. 

The photo I'm choosing for today is an ID from my mid 20s and Anders' new Bluegold ID. Do you see the same resemblance I do? Katie had found my old ID...not sure where, but it ended up in Anders' new room. Right next to my old ID, I found his Blugold Card and it struck me how we look a little bit alike. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday