Monday, February 24, 2020

sledding day with our sweet dimpled boy

We had a great Sunday. I dropped Osten at Sunday School and proceeded on a really nice walk around the Kinni--past our school and snapped a few photos of the progress:

My old classroom is on 2nd floor--2nd set of window from far left. My new classroom will be 2nd floor windows on the far right.

After my invigorating walk, I picked Osten up from Sunday School and our family went to church together. The band was outstanding and Osten and I colored some butterflies to put in a faith chest to open at the end of Lent. 

After church, we went to Mariachi Loco with Uncle Bruce. Upon returning home, Osten and I opted to hit the Hoffman Park slopes for some good old sledding time.


In the evening, we had soup for dinner and then started watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I started falling asleep, so we headed to bed pretty early, but it was a really fun day.

No comments:

the Timberwolves swept the Suns

Foe  the first time in Katie and Osten’s lifetime, the Timberwolves moves on to the next level of NBA playoff action. They beat the Suns las...