Monday, February 10, 2020

conference swim meet

On Saturday, Anders and I drove to Menomonie very early in the morning for his conference diving competition. He placed 8th of 9 divers. He also swam two of his typical three events as he is still recovering from his flu. He swam the 200 Medley relay and his 200 Freestyle relay. He didn't want to even try to swim 100 yards...way too hard on his body.

I got to spend the day with his girlfriend, Lindsey and her Mom, Meg. They are very kind and patient women as we spent nearly 8 hours together in a warm and humid pool deck. I don't think I was the most entertaining company as I'm still recovering from flu symptoms, but they were both very kind and fun to hang out with.

The Wildcats didn't have a lot of swimmers on the victory stands, but I'm still very proud of our swimmers and their season! Here's to the final week of practice before sectionals!



Here are Anders and Lindsey after the meet

No comments:

the Timberwolves swept the Suns

Foe  the first time in Katie and Osten’s lifetime, the Timberwolves moves on to the next level of NBA playoff action. They beat the Suns las...