Monday, February 24, 2020

quiet Monday

I got to talk to my incredible Mom this evening on the phone while I was driving home from work. When I arrived home, I noticed Anders' vehicle was not parked and thought hmm...he no longer has swim practice, maybe he's working. Got inside and discovered both our boys were gone. Anders went to dinner with friends at Culvers and Osten went with Culvers with Uncle Bruce. Uncle Bruce also took him to the movie downtown called The Call of the Wild.

We had grilled cheese and tomato soup with Katie, now she's downstairs doing homework. Brad and I went for a walk and now we're quietly sitting by the fireside. Kind of weird being so quiet and peaceful! I guess that will be the norm in the years to come.

No comments:

the Timberwolves swept the Suns

Foe  the first time in Katie and Osten’s lifetime, the Timberwolves moves on to the next level of NBA playoff action. They beat the Suns las...