Monday, August 26, 2019

first day of teacher workshop

This morning, my friend Maggie and I met at 5:30 to go for a nice walk before we started our first day of the 2019-2020 school year at teacher training. I didn't take a photo like brother Kyle and sister in law Kim did for their first days of school, but I will get a photo next week when I welcome back my students on Wednesday, September 4.

At our training we got to know one another better and then were released to work in our classrooms. We spent hours unloading boxes and doing some repackaging for things  we don't envision using in our classrooms this school year. It's a great time to take inventory and see if we really need all the items that we packed last May/June.

Now I'm making some meatloaf and will print out Katie's 4H records so she can spend some dedicated time at completing them before they are due on Friday.

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...