Friday, August 16, 2019

drill grill

This afternoon, Anders and the marching band will do a small show to demonstrate what they have been working on this summer for the Fall show. Brad will be busy grilling meat to serve to the band, parents and community members who are interested in seeing their progress. I will participate in set up and serving. I'm hoping to grab a couple of photos of the occasion.

Here is a photo I snapped yesterday when I was taking Osten to swimming lessons. It's of the brass section:

and here are some photos from the Drill Grill
 Brad was one of the grillers

Anders is on the middle tuba

 he's the one with the brownest legs

again, the one with the brownest legs

The band sounded pretty great last night. I think it sounded even better than it did last year. This should be a fun marching band season!

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!