Sunday, January 20, 2019

boogieing with my bestie

After delivering all those lovely girls to their doorsteps on Saturday, I got home, Katie so graciously made me a yummy lunch of grilled cheese and tea and then I spent time folding laundry, watching a scary movie called Before I Wake, and decompressing after a busy day.

After that I hopped into the tub for a candlelit soak and then met up with my dear Julie and her lovely daughter, Libby for dinner at the Brookside in Marine and then onto Stillwater to watch a band and do a little jigging. Both Julie and I weren't at our required steps for the day, so we easily made our goal and enjoyed our time together.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...