Tuesday, January 8, 2019

wrestling

Last night, Osten started a new sport, wrestling. I've been trying to get him signed up for over a year and I finally figured it out! I think he enjoyed the rough housing and did a really great job following directions. After practice I was telling him we should go see a high school wrestling meet. I don't know if I have him sold, but we will see. 

boy on far left playing tug of war

his official wrestling athlete membership


On a different note, the Clemson Tigers are the National Champions of College football. Osten hasn't risen for the day yet, but I know he will be pretty excited to see the result. They dominated the Alabama Crimson Tide 44-16.
image found azcentral.com

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!