Saturday, May 19, 2018

dinner show

Last night as I was pulling out of the Kinni, I found out Anders was performing at the Dinner Show for choir at the same time. I didn't realize he was performing so wasn't able to make it to the show. They are performing again tonight, so I look forward to seeing him on stage!

He is also working from 11-6 today at DQ...poor guy is running, running, running. Both he and Katie also got spacers in their bottom teeth this week for their dental procedures. Not the best week ever, but hope the results are great!

By the way, Anders had a solo in the concert during the song Man of Constant Sorrow. Gave me chills.


Emma had two solos too...it was pretty amazing.

No comments:

happy St Pattys!

I drive down to St James to help clean Moms assisted living apartment with Kyle, Kim and Joan. Then we took items to Kyle and Kim’s garage. ...