Tuesday, January 3, 2017

here comes 7

my first Christmas with Kent, Diane, Chuck, Cory, Kurt and Kye

Cory's birthday with Andy, Erika, Christina, Kurt, Cory, Kent and Kyle (he's getting a lot of breath support) 
my baptism day with sponsors Larry and Bev (my first grade teacher)


eldest and youngest (at the time) granddaughter--Barb, Nels, Annie and me 
weiner roast with???


the boys building little villages with sticks in the grove--Kyle, Kent, Kurt and Cory

Cory's 4th birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Pierson's house

the first six going on family vacation walking across a bridge to Canada

my first wig...I had a much better time than those on vacation ;)

out west

in Colorado visiting the Ekberg's

Pikes Peak!

No comments:

appointment day with the best MomIn America

Woke up on the home farm and had a nice breakfast with brother Kurt. Then off to Mountain Lake to pick Mom up for her cardiac and spine imag...