Tuesday, January 3, 2017

and then there was 8

Kent, Chuck, Diane and Kurt Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa B's
I think there was a little mix up in the order of slides, because I think some people took a few out to scan, but these are the final reel of slides. I have enjoyed the process of rediscovering these photo gems from my family treasures. Thanks Mom and Dad for capturing and keeping for so many years. 

Kent and Kurt in their coveralls 

At Grandma and Grandpa Nels and Annies

That two timing girl again from another slide show

Kurt and Kyle waiting for baby brother Cory to be born--when the sweet corn is ready boys...

I'm sure there's a story here, but I haven't heard it. Someone is just standing there in the background 
cutie Cory



my first day of Kindergarten with Kent, Cory, Kurt, me and Kyle

me in front of Mom's beautiful flowers

Christmas card 1978

my Dad's cattle
Kurt's college graduation with Mom

with Dad

Kurt and Kent Senior year football

Kurt prepping his pigs for the state fair

Cory and I enjoying all the milk you can drink for 25 cents

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...