Friday, July 12, 2013

swimtastic

Our family is in the midst of another swimming lesson season.  A passed level six two weeks ago and K and O are taking level three and parent child lessons this week and next.  I don't know how we did it, but we have three children who LOVE to swim.  

These are children from the Mom who would NOT jump into the the deep end for fear of never again surfacing.  I think I was at least 10 before I would dare taking that leap of faith.  I also remember Eldon Quiring calling me to tell me he was very proud of my accomplishment.     I think it's pretty swimtastic that our kids do not have that same fear and are becoming strong swimmers.

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...