- Finishing a huge school project and turning it in a week early
- Being able to leave work to spend 30 minutes in your daughter's 1st grade classroom
- Seeing your daughter's amazing 1st grade teacher at the local Walgreens and witnessing a genuine mutual respect and happiness to see one another between your daughter and her teacher
- Greeting your husband after a five day pheasant hunting trip
- Ordering poinsettia's in November and having them delivered to your desk on December 6
Thursday, December 6, 2012
The past two days I have spent some time in my new classroom space doing some directing and organizing. I'm really excited to get things...