- Finishing a huge school project and turning it in a week early
- Being able to leave work to spend 30 minutes in your daughter's 1st grade classroom
- Seeing your daughter's amazing 1st grade teacher at the local Walgreens and witnessing a genuine mutual respect and happiness to see one another between your daughter and her teacher
- Greeting your husband after a five day pheasant hunting trip
- Ordering poinsettia's in November and having them delivered to your desk on December 6
Thursday, December 6, 2012
I know some pretty great Dad's and wishing them the very best Father's Day possible. Clarence and Bud my brothers Cory, Kurt, ...
To our lovely and willowy Abby B...wishing you a wonderfilled year of being 18. Here you are ready for prom last spring:
Today, our family journeyed into St. Paul to get the two eldest children phones...the time has come. We were successful at getting on for An...