Friday, November 2, 2012

it can get away from you

This morning, I was getting ready for work and my wonderful husband offered to take O to daycare this morning because he thought I deserved a break.  I was going to have the opportunity for a leisurely ride to work, but Ms. K's little imagination got the best of her and she begged that I stay home until Dad returned from dropping O off at daycare. 

Every little noise sounded creepy and eerie to that sweet little six year old.  I think we have had a nice dose of Halloween and are ready to move on to safe and secure holidays.  The moon is also waning, so I think that will help to decrease the intensity of emotion in a vibrant and imaginative young lady. 

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!