Monday, November 12, 2012

chick flicks

There has been a lot going on in the lives of our family so this weekend, I decided it was time to watch some movies that I had checked out from the library.  They were entertaining chick flicks, the variety that is intended for consumption by pre-teen girls What a Girl Wants and Cinderella Story.  The first movie snuck into my dreams as I had dreams about being on vacation with some friends from St. Croix in jolly old London. 

It was fun to be hanging out with family and watching something that was silly and entertaining.  We enjoyed an evening that should be experienced in moderation because if you do it too often it just isn't as special. 

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!