- Brad, Anders and I hopped into our Geo Metro at our apartment on Woodruff Avenue in Idaho Falls at 6:45am
- We dropped off our firstborn son to his first day of daycare. I didn't cry until...
- I filled out my new employment paperwork for my job at Stylart in Rexburg, Idaho and the HR person asked if I was sad and then started tearing up
- I spent the day learning about my new job responsibilities and calling my new customers
- I met my friends Blair and Betty who worked with me in World Class Customer Service
- I met my friends Ida Jo and Heather who worked in Customer Service
- I was able to visit Anders for my morning, noon and afternoon breaks
- We met sisters Norma and Irma who were incredible caregivers to Anders at Appletree Learning Center, which was located in the parking lot of my work building
- Brad and were able to enjoy lunch together at the company he was leading, Hortense B. Hewitt--just steps away from Appletree Learning Center
- Anders was smiling from ear to ear after spending time playing with new toys and new friends
- Our family arrived home at 6pm and spent the evening with Ibby as she was living with us at the time
Monday, September 10, 2012
11 years ago today:
After getting to sleep in, we walked down to the beach with our cart, a cooler, towels, beach blankets, chairs and sunscreen. Our friends, S...
To our lovely and willowy Abby B...wishing you a wonderfilled year of being 18. Here you are ready for prom last spring:
Today, our family journeyed into St. Paul to get the two eldest children phones...the time has come. We were successful at getting on for An...