Friday, September 28, 2012

cascade

Several posts ago I wrote about how O was enjoying watching the large trucks in front of our house doing construction.  Here are some photos of the new and improved Cascade Avenue: 

view from in front of KFA building looking toward our house

same as above, but facing west

mounds of dirt are now inserted in the boulevard to root the sapling trees

the roundabout at corner of sixth and Cascade

turning onto sixth street from Cascade

view from Barb's house of the new roundabout
I think over all this is a good change and that traffic will be positively impacted.  The scheduled opening of the street is mid-October.

As I was riding home for lunch yesterday, crews were installing street lights.  They looked very energy efficient and classic.  Our entire family is enjoying the ability to drive on it with no traffic interruptions. 

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...