Monday, August 29, 2011

First day

12 of my 13 students were at school this morning. They are so sweet and wonderful. Lots of energy in a few of the boys and girls. Quiet time turned into hard nap time for a few as we had a busy morning and they were up early as school starts at 7:40am. I have to admit that I entertained the thought of pulling up a blanket and catching some sleep. Then it was time to send them home for the day. Haley is an excellent assistant, I just hope that I'm using her fullest potential.

More tomorrow...

Bright and early Anders heading to 4th and Katie and I to Kindergarten

Katie and our classroom door

view from our classroom (yes, that is the Caribbean)

quiet time in the Kindergarten classroom day 1

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!