Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Room design

Today after my classroom training for responsive classroom, Brad stopped by my classroom to help me with room design. It will be fun to set my classroom once I've worked out what resources are included with Rita, the wonderful PreK teacher I will be working with.

Anders opted to stay home with Brad and Osten today. Tomorrow he plans on coming to Good Hope with Katie and I. New friends were wondering where he was today and that made him feel good.

We went car shopping today and found our way around another part of the island. I stopped at Kmart for some things and it wasn't as expensive as I had anticipated. A night swim after supper was very refreshing.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...