Monday, July 22, 2024

infusion day for Grandma B

Today I drove down to Mountain Lake to pick up Mom for her Calcium infusion to treat her osteoporosis. Lovely drive and time together. We went to Walmart for a little shopping and then headed back to Good Sam so Mom could get her insulin and evening meal. 

I drove to the local Asian grocery to get an egg roll and fried rice. I ate it at the local city park. Then I went back to visit Mom and say good night. 

Next was a walk around Butterfield Lake in the hazy sunshine. Then I went to the cemetery with Kurt as he watered the flowers. Now we’re back at the farm watching the twins. Pretty great day! 










No comments:

happy birthday big brothers

Kent and Kurt were born 3 score and 2 years ago! Wishing them an amazing birthday and year. Here’s a ln early photo of them with our beautif...