Wednesday, December 16, 2020

the gathering

Last night, I was able to watch a favorite Christmas movie with Brad, Anders, Osten and Lindsey. The movie, the Gathering was one of my parents favorite movies when I was a kid and I wanted to watch again as a middle aged adult. It didn't lose any of it's charm. I loved seeing the old styles of clothing, hairstyles, toys and cars. In fact, main character Adam Thornton drives a car very similar in style to my 1978 Buick LeSabre.

We laughed at some of the music-Anders was especially annoyed by a recurring synthesizer playing, but I think it was enjoyed by all. 

It was a pleasure to gather with some of my loved ones to view the Gathering. 



No comments:

beautiful day to visit our soon to be 23 year old

Brad, Osten and I went to visit Anders at his soon to be apartment in Eau Claire. We went shopping to buy some essentials for his place. Dis...