Thursday, December 17, 2020

just a few of my favorite things

This morning, as I'm gazing at our beautiful Christmas tree and visiting with our amazing 10 year old. I'm thinking of a few of my favorite things...

Favorite Christmas decoration--hard to pick one, but one of my favorites is the new snowman that was crafted by the artisan, Osten at school.


Osten's favorite:

    sport--football

    number--85

    video game--Madden 20

    football player--Adam Thielen

    song--Thunderstruck by ACDC

    Christmas song--Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

    food--noodles and meat sauce

    blanket--a super soft blue blanket from Target 

    Christmas cookie--cut out cookies



No comments:

beautiful day to visit our soon to be 23 year old

Brad, Osten and I went to visit Anders at his soon to be apartment in Eau Claire. We went shopping to buy some essentials for his place. Dis...