Sunday, December 13, 2020

12-13

Such a sobering and joyful day. In 2014, it was one of the worst days and in 2017, it was a tremendous day. 

In 2014 our special nephew and Godson Ross Isaac lived his last day in earth. 




In 2017, our special great niece, Kesleigh Rae made her earthly debut. 

We will NEVER forget Ross. We will ALWAYS rejoice in the birth of Kesleigh. My brother Kurt, Dad of Ross, grandfather of Kesleigh had these strong words today... 


Kindness and humility, these are two traits that stand out when I reflect on my son Ross’s 16 years with us on Earth.  Today marks 6 years that he was tragically lost.  From performing as Peter Pan in the school play, performing for 12 days at the State Fair and also singing with the Windom Chordhustlers, Ross still had time to say hello to the school janitor every day.   In my grief, I began reading the Bible every day and have nearly completed it six times.  I can say that Jesus tells us many times to be humble and kind.  Also, as an example of God’s rich mercy and grace, today also marks my granddaughter Kesleigh’s 3rd birthday.  Praise be to God!



No comments:

beautiful day to visit our soon to be 23 year old

Brad, Osten and I went to visit Anders at his soon to be apartment in Eau Claire. We went shopping to buy some essentials for his place. Dis...