Monday, December 7, 2020

geometry...the way I like it

 It's so wonderful that I get to teach geometry that makes sense At dinner tonight, we all talked about our day and also discussed math that we love. Katie seems to love high school geometry, but Anders and I agreed that it wasn't so easy. 

I get to teach geometry to first, second and third graders. Today I taught a lesson with the functions of circles, squares and triangles (also threw in some Spanish work because the kids really want to study Spanish). Also taught the definitions of point, line, plane and solid. Those concepts make a lot of sense to me!




No comments:

beautiful day to visit our soon to be 23 year old

Brad, Osten and I went to visit Anders at his soon to be apartment in Eau Claire. We went shopping to buy some essentials for his place. Dis...