Sunday, December 16, 2018

swimming and basketball

Yesterday, our family was again going in different directions. Brad, Osten, Emma and I went to Eau Claire North to watch Anders place in the Santa Claus invite--they tied for 10th out of 11 teams. Hudson upset Eau Claire by placing first at the meet. Several swimmers Anders has been swimming with or against in club were the shining stars for the Hudson team. Anders looked really good in the pool and ended up swimming a 1:10.72 in the 100 breast--placing in the top 13 (he was first of his heat as he swam in the 4th of 6th heat.)









Katie's basketball team won both games they played so had a really nice day. This was a last minute tournament so it was combined Blue and Gold team.


After we got home, I spent time folding laundry, working out and finishing the yearly Shutterfly calendars ;).

Now I'm getting ready for the day--updating the blog, watching a beautiful fire and being thankful for all the gifts that surround me.

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!