Sunday, November 11, 2018

opening night!

Friday was opening night for Newsies. My dear college friends--Trish, Ivy and Julie braved the new winter driving conditions to come see our Anders Cole take the stage in his role as Finch--a New York Newsie. Julie's daughter Libby also came along for the adventure.

I was so impressed with their performance and a friend of mine wrote a great description:


A.MAZE.ING.
We went to opening night last night and
I had a perma-smile on my face the entire time!!!
These kids can SING,
they can ACT,
they can DANCE,
they can FLIP, and
most importantly,
these “kids” are A FORCE to be reckoned with!
Watching them,
I felt the power and determination of our youth.
These beautiful people
that I get to hang out with every day
are HOPE and
JOY and
HARD-WORK
embodied.
Thanks for the opportunity to watch them shine, Kim Miller









No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...