Wednesday, December 13, 2017

3 years and new life...

This writing is from my incredible brother...My three sons. Today marks three years since the third was called Home. Some experts say that it can take three years after a tragic loss to gauge the full depth of loss. I would agree. You can see that I have so much to be thankful for, and I am. The second son is soon to be a father himself. Take a moment today and smile, thank those you love and are proud of. Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us, but God's love is.



Shortly after he wrote this, I got a message that his 2nd son became a Dad on the anniversary of the tragic passing of Ross. Congratulations Kye and Stu on a beautiful Kesleigh Rae weighing 8lb 10 oz and 20" long
 

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...