Wednesday, April 1, 2015

international bazaar

Last night our family was invited to the International Bazaar on the UW River Falls campus because I have been hosting two student teachers in my classroom from Zizu University in China this year. It has been a rich cultural experience for our class, but it was pretty spectacular to receive an invitation to eat food from around the world and watch talented college students singing and dancing. O discovered he was born in the Chinese year of the Tiger and thinks that is pretty neat. I am a boar, K is a dog, Brad is a rat and A is snake.

Next time you talk to him you will have to ask him all about it he just told me "Daddy is a dirty rat..." So funny.

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...