Friday, April 3, 2015

17

Thursday was a tough day, so that is why I didn't post yesterday. It was Ross' 17th birthday. I didn't ask permission, but I'm sure they would understand me re-issuing their posts. I want to remember them forever and for my Mom to see them.

From Vance:
Happy 17th Birthday Brother. I know you wouldn't like all this attention. I've been trying not to let my love for you turn into hate. But to hate WHY you're gone is easy. I hate THAT you're gone. The days aren't getting easier. Love is stronger than hate and I love you. Oh yes I love you. 

From Stu:
Words can not describe how much I miss you. Happy birthday baby brother.


From Jenna:
Happy birthday, Ross. I miss your smile, your laugh, your jokes, your voice, your hugs. I miss you, all the time. You should be here.

From Kelly:
My beautiful baby boy I miss you beyond words. Today is your birthday. Not a day goes by that I don't smile through tears remembering the amazingness of you~I love you

Here are a few of the photos that were pasted of little hims yesterday:



a birthday tribute yesterday to a fabulous kid

and here is a photo that I scanned in today:


Miss you sweet Godson!

No comments:

appointment day with the best MomIn America

Woke up on the home farm and had a nice breakfast with brother Kurt. Then off to Mountain Lake to pick Mom up for her cardiac and spine imag...