Thursday, August 21, 2014

on the road again

On Wednesday, we pulled up stakes, dried out the tent, said goodbye to Trails End and hit the road.  We started at 12:30 and got back to Grantsburg at about 6:00pm.  It was so wonderful to reunite with O and to wash hands in a sink and go to the bathroom in a toilet that flushed.

When we got home, I did 3 loads of laundry and hung them on the line.  I also went to work out at Anytime and did a little catch up on mail.

I love vacation, but there is no place like home.

On the way home, I got a chance to catch up with Mom and talk about Dad's surgery on the 21st.  Praying for a strong medical team and a strong heart for my wonderful Daddy.








No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...