Wednesday, June 5, 2013

100 percent

Our 2004 Christmas collage--young reader in center of photo reading about dinosaurs

I think the years of reading has paid off for Mr. ACO.  Last night, he brought home a comprehensive reading assessment that he had taken at school.  Comprehension, vocabulary and grammar were at 100%.  I read some of the questions and they were not obvious, there was a nice amount of challenge, so it was great to see his accomplishment.

Keep up the great work!  I do want to add though, I'm thinking of my uncle Leo and when he would tell his grandkids--"could be better" and the grandkids I know are all very successful and well rounded.  I'm going to try and adopt Leo's strategy.

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...