Thursday, March 28, 2013

movie night


The Falls Theater is such a great place to spend an evening with the family!  Last night, I took the three kids to the movie The Croods.  Santa gifted movie passes in each child's stocking last Christmas.  My admission cost was $3.  I gave A and K a $5 bill to pick up a large popcorn and large Sprite.  A brought along some of his piggy bank loot and bought a candy bar and another Sprite--he also bought his little brother a chocolate milk.

The movie was good--it reminded me a little bit of Shrek in the character animations, but the story line was very different.  I would highly recommend taking the family out for a nice treat--especially in River Falls where you can take your whole family and spend less than $20 for admission and treats!

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!