Thursday, January 10, 2013

surprise visits

Yesterday I was visited by two lovely ladies, very unexpectedly.

First, my dear, Julie called to ask if she could drop in as she was at Jimmy John's just across the street from my office.  I directed her to my building and could hear her talking in the hallway and we were able to spend about 10 minutes visiting.

Second, my wonderful MIL, Betty was in River Falls to have blood drawn for her hip replacement and dropped by our home for dinner and a visit.  We were able to discuss K's birthday cake and enjoy Brad's delightful cooking of eggs/ham/homemade bread and homemade jam.

Surprises are excellent!

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...