Monday, October 6, 2008

Katie's Day...





Many of Katie's days are filled with playtime with her good friends, Ian, Maiya, Evelyn, Vivian, Sherri, Grant and Jack. Here are just a few shots with her best buddy Ian--who really enjoys defending her from attacking foes and of Katie being a super hero.

Just have to add that Katie has perfected the "fake cry". Last night--I repremanded her for throwing her salad on the floor. She looked at me, screwed up her face and tried to give a convincing cry, but ended up laughing until we couldn't help but join her.


She is a CON ARTIST--beware, she will take you for all you have and then some. But who can blame you--she's such a baby darling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A con artist! No way, she could teach con artists. We just love looking at the pictures and seeing Anders and Katie.

Katie with a fake cry. There's a surprise. She is such a warm hearted little person (the morning person) you can't help but be taken in.

Anyway! Great pictures. She and Ian certainly are great friends!

Grandpa Bud

Anonymous said...

Hey lady,
I got your message on our blog so I was able to link up to yours from my home computer. I can't believe how much Katie has changed she is so cute. I love her hair. I enjoy having boys, but it makes me long for a little girl. Your family looks good. I also am in shock with how old Anders is. His first day of 1st grade. I remember when he was like a month old and we drove to Idaho. It is hard to believe time has passed so quickly. Love you guys!
Ibby

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...