Thursday, November 1, 2007

Race weekend...






A little late, but here are some photos from the beautiful race weekend on Oct 12-14. Brad, Anders, Katie, Bud, Betty and myself went to Ashland, Wisconsin where I ran a half marathon...the second half of my full marathon for 2007. I ran the first half in June.


The second half was very scenic and ran it a bit faster than my first--I jogged it in 2 hours 9 minutes, which I was very pleased with. We camped at Copper Falls State Park, visited Madeline Island and enjoyed the gorgeous Fall colors.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was just a great weekend! Karen did very well in her race, the camping was fun, the Copper Falls area was extremely interesting. Anders and Katie were (as always) a joy to spend time with. Also, great pizza in Ashland!

Grandpa Bud

Anonymous said...

Karen..
Congratulations on the completion of another half-marathon!! I am soo...proud of you Sis!! I love your photo with the medal..you look great..as always!! The pictures are wonderful...it looks beautiful there!! Anders a very handsome pic. of you also with the elf??
Grandma Betty recipe sounds delicious..can we come for Thanksgiving...Ha..just kidding!!
Sister-in-law,
Joan

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!