Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fools







I could not resist the title--we are not fools, but this is one of my favorite holidays. The temps in River Falls have become more springlike and our maple syrup season has come to an end. I'm attaching some photos from our last days of sap collecting and we are proud to announce we have about 1/2 gallon of syrup for our efforts. We have enjoyed two evenings of waffle eating with our new syrup, and I have to say that the efforts are well worth it!
The other photo is from an invigorating day with Grandma Betty and Grandpa Bud after an exploration of the Science Museum of Minnesota. Curiosity was the element of the day. Anders loved the dinosaurs and Katie enjoyed the informational telephones that spouted dinosaur facts...that girl is going to be a talker!




No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!