Saturday, September 7, 2024

cozy cabin time

Brad arrived this morning and got everything set up. Osten and I had a full day at school and then headed up north. We stopped for some snacks and dinner at Portillos. We got to the landing at 10:55 and Brad was there with the boat. We loaded it up and made our way across the lake. I REALLY wish I could have captured the beauty of the star studded sky. We could really see our place in the universe due to the absence of light pollution. 

We got to the dock, unloaded and are now cozy in the cabin. I’m thinking we’ll all be sleeping soon, but I may go back outside to star gaze for a few minutes at least. I’ll want to get some layers on as the temps are 40 degrees with some frost warnings. 



No comments:

happy birthday big brothers

Kent and Kurt were born 3 score and 2 years ago! Wishing them an amazing birthday and year. Here’s a ln early photo of them with our beautif...