Tuesday, August 27, 2024

new hair color and a drenched early morning walk

After my first day of workshop yesterday, I got a hair refresh from Joanne. This morning, Petra and I started our 5am walking routine. The sky was like strobe lights for most of the walk, but about 2/3 the way through, the humidity spiked and shortly after, the wind raised, Hagrid the dog started freaking out and it started to pour rain. I opted to split as we were about 4 blocks from our house. Normally I would walk Petra home, but that would have added about 12 blocks to my walk and with the high winds and rain, I streaked home. The humidity should be improved after that deluge! 

No comments:

happy birthday big brothers

Kent and Kurt were born 3 score and 2 years ago! Wishing them an amazing birthday and year. Here’s a ln early photo of them with our beautif...