Sunday, February 18, 2024

fingernails

Early this morning Brad, Osten and I traveled to St. James to spend a few hours with grandma. We arrived at 10:30 and stayed until 12:15 when her lunch was delivered. While there, she asked if she could get her fingernails trimmed. It was the one thing she asked for and I forgot to pack my clipped. Osten went to the nurses station to borrow one. The one thing grandma remembered when we got back from our lunch is that Osten clipped her nails. We also delivered some new clothing and played a game of Kings in the Corner. 


We left at about 1:15 because she was very sleepy and we stopped by to see Brent and family on our way home. Great to see them. Molly and I went for a walk and then we dined at Big Dogs in North Mankato. 


I called her this evening and again, she remembered Osten clipping her nails. She also told Kim and Kyle the story too❤️. She loves Osten for helping her out 🥰. 



No comments:

happy Wednesday