Friday, August 25, 2023

reserve champion senior barrow showman

Today I went to the MN State Fair and met up with my cousin Jennifer to watch her daughter Sydney show her heavyweight barrow in her section and then again for showmanship. She ended up midway in her class and was invited back to show for showmanship. 

She showed excellent skills and was name reserve champion senior showman! Way to go. 

Also got to see my brothers Kurt and Cory. Cory was there with Joan and Trenton. I also got to chat with Greg (Jennifer’s husband) and Sydney. It was a super fun day. 

I saw cousin Ryan’s dairy cow in the 4H barn and Ross’ bench and literally thousands of people. 

I ate a Swedish Meatball sundae and a Lutheran Latte (cup of egg coffee with a scoop of ice cream. I also saw a cool renovated camper by a 4-Her…very inspirational! 






No comments:

happy Wednesday