Saturday, May 13, 2023

planting day

Osten’s football game this morning was pretty one sided with the opposing team winning by a large margin. The boys held their heads high. 

Then Osten went to his buddy Coulter’s 12th birthday party where they played games outside. Meanwhile, Katie and I went to a fun market near Ellsworth and also to Harrington’s Greenhouse in Ellsworth for our Mothers Day flowers. 

I picked up Osten from his party and then swung by Fox Den to pick out $50 of books from winning a Teacher Appreciation drawing. One of my students nominated me and I was randomly drawn. 

Then time to plant some of the flowers and head to Guardians of the Galaxy 3 with Osten. Now it’s time for bed. 

Brad sent some photos from the cabin and keeps saying he wishes we were there with him. 






No comments:

happy Wednesday